Architect / Project Architect
We are looking for an architect to join our friendly team in London.
We are looking for a talented architect with strong site experience to work on a complex scheme currently on site. In particular, we are looking for someone with experience running UK residential projects, preferably with prime-residential interiors.
The ideal candidate will be confident with site management and comfortable taking responsibility for running a project: this includes working as part of a team, dealing with clients, and managing team members and consultant/construction teams.
This is a fabulous opportunity to be part of a dynamic team, overseeing the completion of an outstanding large prime-residential project on site in central London with international exposure.
You must be able to demonstrate that you have:
- circa five years’ post-Part III experience
- experience of successfully overseeing technical design and construction works on-site
- ability to develop drawing/information packages to a high level of detail and accuracy
- understanding of contract administration
- strong knowledge of codes, practice standards, and industry expectations
- good communication and teamwork skills, including report preparation
- experience of liaising with consultant teams and coordinating design services
- the ability to communicate successfully with all stakeholders in the project – client, project manager, contractors, external consultants, and colleagues
You will also have:
- a proficiency in Vectorworks
- strong computer skills
- a proactive and enthusiastic personality
Experience using Revit would be beneficial, but not essential.
Salary: dependent on experience.
To apply, please send your CV, covering letter and sample portfolio to: email@example.com