We are looking for a London-based conservation architect.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced architect with a suitable conservation qualification to join our friendly team in London.
The project is a large, 5* hotel scheme in central London, consisting of a Grade I and two Grade II listed buildings, with some new-build elements.
As a result, this is a key role requiring someone with strong heritage experience.
We work extensively within the heritage sector, and as well as working on this exciting project, there will be opportunities to become involved in other heritage projects in the future.
You will need to be an ARB qualified architect, with either:
- RIBA conservation architect accreditation (CA/SCA); or
- AABC accreditation
We would also be interested to hear from candidates currently undertaking one of these accreditation processes.
You must be able to demonstrate that you have:
- a particular interest in historic buildings
- experience of successfully delivering heritage projects
- ability to develop design solutions through all stages including construction
- expertise in construction drawings and construction details
- excellent knowledge of codes, practice standards and industry expectations
- good communication and teamwork skills - the ability to communicate successfully with all stakeholders in the project – client, project manager, contractors, external consultants and colleagues
You will also have:
- strong computer skills
- a proactive and enthusiastic personality
Salary is dependent on experience.
To apply, please send your CV, covering letter and sample portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org