- Chelsea Barracks Phase 2
- The Star & Garter
- Lillie Square
- One Church Square
- No 1. Queen Anne's Gate
- 26-27 Southampton Street
- Killynure Green
- 3-10 Grosvenor Crescent
- Ravensbourne House
- The Lansbury
- 21 Wapping Lane
- The Beecham
- Westminster Terrace
- Westminster Roppongi
- 9 King Street
- 39-45 Cadogan Gardens
- 195-197 Kings Road
- Cambridge House Hotel and Residences
- Park Crescent West
- Landmark on Robson
- Dovehouse Street Extra Care Home
- Grand Garden
- Hope House
- 25 Castlereagh Street
- Grosvenor Pl. Kamizono-cho
- Pavilion Road
- Cleveland Row and Russell Court
- Urban Design
- Culture + Leisure
- Tall Buildings
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x350_crop_center-center_75/1771_Exterior_lowres.jpg Loading...
Chelsea Barracks Phase 3c01 Oct 2019
PDP London has completed the restoration of this Grade II Listed Garrison Chapel, situated within the 12.8 acre Chelsea Barracks Masterplan site in the City of Westminster, previously occupied by the Ministry of Defence for almost 150 years.
The Chapel is considered to be a good example of a mid 19th Century chapel, built following the establishment of the Barracks and Hospitals Commission in 1857, it is the only remaining building from the original barracks of the 1860’s. Built in the Romanesque-Byzantine style with Venetian Gothic elements, its design is unusually stylish with its brick banding and stone decoration.
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x540_crop_center-center_75/Cadogan-Hall-Concert-Hall-1186-i003©AP-Night-shot.jpg Loading...
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x350_crop_center-center_75/Royal-Hospital-Chelsea-1180-i017©Ian-Short-Chapel.jpg Loading...
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x540_crop_center-center_75/St-Georges-Church-Hse-on-the-Rock-_AP_1393mk2.jpg Loading...
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x350_crop_center-center_75/DOY-The-Link-Art-Gallery-_37F5472.jpg Loading...
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x350_crop_center-center_75/Exterior_existing_reudced.jpg Loading...06 Mar 2018
Located in Westminster, No. 1 Queen Anne’s Gate scheme is a high-end residential development next to St. James’ Park. The project comprises 28 high quality apartments and 12 affordable housing units. The scheme involves the demolition of both modern and dilapidated buildings as well as the façade retention of buildings of historical merit, 1 & 3 Queen Anne’s Gate and 9 Dartmouth Street with new development behind.
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x350_crop_center-center_75/Ravensbourne-House-Exterior-Cam02.jpg Loading...13 May 2016
Ravensbourne House is a Victorian property situated in Keston, within the London Borough of Bromley. Drawing on the heritage of the site and its surroundings, the aspiration is to convert the house back to its former residential use, whilst creating luxury accommodation in mature grounds for the retirement market.
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x350_crop_center-center_75/Marler-flat1-195-kings-road-5.jpg Loading...07 May 2015
PDP London were responsible for developing this Grade II Listed building situated in the Cheyne Conservation Area, providing six high specification 1 bedroom apartments for rental. The ground and basement floors were delivered as shell and core with a rear landscaped garden currently occupied by The Ivy Chelsea Garden Restaurant.
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x729_crop_center-center_75/15-Sloane-Square-i001©AP-Exterior.jpg Loading...
- 04 Feb 2016
PDP London’s mixed-use scheme for Prince of Wales Yard within the grounds of Christopher Wren’s Royal Hospital Chelsea, home of the Chelsea Pensioners, has recently been completed. The project includes the refurbishment and fit-out of the 19th-century Laundry, and two other adjacent structures to provide new offices for the Royal Hospital administration, workshops and welfare facilities for Hospital maintenance staff, and hobby rooms for the In-Pensioners.
- 26 May 2015
PDP London was appointed by Tower Properties Management Ltd to submit proposals for a new scheme for hotel and associated residences on the site of the former In & Out Club, incorporating the Grade II listed 90-93 and 95 Piccadilly, the Grade I listed 94 Piccadilly as well as the properties at 42 Half Moon Street, 10-12 White Horse Street and 12 Shepherd Market. The scheme has been developed with a full design team, including input through pre-application discussions with both the City of Westminster and Historic England, and a public consultation exhibition.
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x350_crop_center-center_75/3-10-Grosvenor-Crescent-_AP_2424.jpg Loading...
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x729_crop_center-center_75/26-27SouthamptonStreet_exterior.jpg Loading...