- Chelsea Barracks Phase 2
- The Star & Garter
- Lillie Square
- One Church Square
- No 1. Queen Anne's Gate
- 26-27 Southampton Street
- Killynure Green
- 3-10 Grosvenor Crescent
- Ravensbourne House
- The Lansbury
- 21 Wapping Lane
- The Beecham
- Westminster Terrace
- Westminster Roppongi
- 9 King Street
- 39-45 Cadogan Gardens
- 195-197 Kings Road
- Cambridge House Hotel and Residences
- Park Crescent West
- Landmark on Robson
- Dovehouse Street Extra Care Home
- Grand Garden
- Hope House
- 25 Castlereagh Street
- Grosvenor Pl. Kamizono-cho
- Pavilion Road
- Cleveland Row and Russell Court
- Urban Design
- Culture + Leisure
- Tall Buildings
- 06 May 2015
PDP were invited by The Office of Thierry Despont to collaborate in the refurbishment and extension of 45 Park Lane adjacent to The Dorchester. The proposal for the regeneration of 45 Park Lane was welcomed by Westminster City Council and was granted Planning Permission in August 2008.
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x350_crop_center-center_75/1771_Exterior_lowres.jpg Loading...
Chelsea Barracks Phase 3c01 Oct 2019
PDP London has completed the restoration of this Grade II Listed Garrison Chapel, situated within the 12.8 acre Chelsea Barracks Masterplan site in the City of Westminster, previously occupied by the Ministry of Defence for almost 150 years.
The Chapel is considered to be a good example of a mid 19th Century chapel, built following the establishment of the Barracks and Hospitals Commission in 1857, it is the only remaining building from the original barracks of the 1860’s. Built in the Romanesque-Byzantine style with Venetian Gothic elements, its design is unusually stylish with its brick banding and stone decoration.
- 04 Feb 2016
PDP London’s mixed-use scheme for Prince of Wales Yard within the grounds of Christopher Wren’s Royal Hospital Chelsea, home of the Chelsea Pensioners, has recently been completed. The project includes the refurbishment and fit-out of the 19th-century Laundry, and two other adjacent structures to provide new offices for the Royal Hospital administration, workshops and welfare facilities for Hospital maintenance staff, and hobby rooms for the In-Pensioners.
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x540_crop_center-center_75/Cadogan-Hall-Concert-Hall-1186-i003©AP-Night-shot.jpg Loading...
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x350_crop_center-center_75/DOY-The-Link-Art-Gallery-_37F5472.jpg Loading...
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x540_crop_center-center_75/St-Georges-Church-Hse-on-the-Rock-_AP_1393mk2.jpg Loading...
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x350_crop_center-center_75/Sothebys-Rooftop-Gallery03.jpg Loading...
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x350_crop_center-center_75/PuntaColorada_Windsurfing.jpg Loading...13 Aug 2018
PDP London was appointed as masterplan architect for this new 750ha, $900m investment resort in western Cuba, after winning an international competition with a collaboration between PDP London and DSC Group. The proposed development at Punta Colorada presents a unique opportunity to create one of the world’s finest golf destinations at the heart of a luxurious tropical resort. At the centre of the development, four 9-hole golf courses will allow visitors to create their own 18-hole course from any combination they choose. The central golf club will provide the spatial link between the four distinct golf experiences on offer—along with great views, food, drink, and relaxation.