- The Star & Garter
- Lillie Square
- One Church Square
- No 1. Queen Anne's Gate
- 26-27 Southampton Street
- Killynure Green
- 3-10 Grosvenor Crescent
- Ravensbourne House
- The Lansbury
- 21 Wapping Lane
- The Beecham
- Westminster Terrace
- Westminster Roppongi
- 9 King Street
- 39-45 Cadogan Gardens
- 195-197 Kings Road
- Cambridge House Hotel and Residences
- Park Crescent West
- Landmark on Robson
- Dovehouse Street Extra Care Home
- Grand Garden
- Hope House
- 25 Castlereagh Street
- Grosvenor Pl. Kamizono-cho
- Pavilion Road
- Cleveland Row and Russell Court
- Urban Design
- Culture + Leisure
- Tall Buildings
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x350_crop_center-center_75/HK-Resiglow_Clubhouse-3.jpg Loading...22 Sep 2017
The 29-storey Resiglow tower situated in Happy Valley, Hong Kong, is a chic, urban loft-inspired apartment building.
PDP London’s Hong Kong Studio were responsible for the architectural and interior design concept and delivery. The brief was to deliver a clean, uncluttered design language, in a stylish palette of black and white with tactile, textural finishes.
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x350_crop_center-center_75/26-27SouthamptonStreet_02.jpg Loading...
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x540_crop_center-center_75/Exterior_existing_reudced.jpg Loading...06 Mar 2018
Located in Westminster, No. 1 Queen Anne’s Gate scheme is a high-end residential development next to St. James’ Park. The project comprises 28 high quality apartments and 12 affordable housing units. The scheme involves the demolition of both modern and dilapidated buildings as well as the façade retention of buildings of historical merit, 1 & 3 Queen Anne’s Gate and 9 Dartmouth Street with new development behind.
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x729_crop_center-center_75/The-Panoramic-Grosvenor-Twt-2012-35.jpg Loading...06 May 2015
PDP London Hong Kong were appointed to design a show flat for the penultimate unit at The Westminster Terrace, providing the exciting challenge of creating a residence that epitomised luxury and sophistication but still retained a simplicity that allowed the incredible views to be the star.
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x350_crop_center-center_75/1777-PR-150701-Westbourne-Prop_01_reduced.jpg Loading...
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x350_crop_center-center_75/Ravensbourne-House-Exterior-Cam02.jpg Loading...13 May 2016
Ravensbourne House is a Victorian property situated in Keston, within the London Borough of Bromley. Drawing on the heritage of the site and its surroundings, the aspiration is to convert the house back to its former residential use, whilst creating luxury accommodation in mature grounds for the retirement market.
Basil Street27 Apr 2015
Sited opposite the iconic Harrods building in Knightsbridge, this recently completed residential contemporary building was designed to sit within a contextually rich area with an understated aesthetic whilst establishing a strong presence to the Hans Crescent and Basil Street corner.
- 06 May 2015
This new build scheme of 379 units in Tower Hamlets, comprises five apartment buildings linked by a common, richly landscaped court, rising from five to nineteen storeys, housing open market and affordable accommodation of which 35% are for the socially rented and shared ownership market.
- 07 May 2015
PDP London who have a long standing collaboration with Grosvenor in the UK and Hong Kong, were appointed to contribute their internationally renowned high-end residential expertise to work alongside Japanese architects, Yasui, on these 45 high end apartments in the heart of Yoyogi Park with views to Mount Fuji.
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x350_crop_center-center_75/DovehouseExtraCareHome_CGI01_lowres_170523_101928.jpg Loading...
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x540_crop_center-center_75/3-10-Grosvenor-Crescent-_AP_2289.jpg Loading...
Hong Kong Studio30 Mar 2017
PDP London's Hong Kong Studio was appointed as design and interior architects for two executive houses on the south side of Lantau Island, in close proximity to Cheung Sha beach. Sitting at just under 20 metres above sea level and right on the coast line, the houses offer fabulous, unobstructed views over the South China Sea.
The design is defined by its floating box concept. The frameless corner sliding doors in the main living area and the slender round column that supports the upper floor volume enhance the open and light design of the ground floor spaces, blurring the boundaries between inside and outside.
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x540_crop_center-center_75/39-45-Cadogan-Gardens-_AP_7307.jpg Loading...07 May 2015
PDP London re-designed, rebuilt and restored these four interconnected buildings located in the Sloane Square Conservation Area, to provide new flexible internal spaces that include three commercial units at basement and ground floor level, four levels of contemporary office accommodation and a three bedroom residential property.
- 07 May 2015
PDP London were appointed as design architects for Westminster Terrace, a residential development in Castle Peak Road, Hong Kong.
The scheme provides 59 duplex apartments including two penultimate and one penthouse apartment with unit sizes ranging from 300sqm to 550sqm aimed at the high-end local market.
- 05 May 2015
14 & 15 King Street are two examples of several office to residential conversions PDP London have undertaken for Capital and Counties on their building stock in Covent Garden. PDP London were both interior designer and architect for these high-end residential projects which are both 6 storey Grade II Listed buildings with retail at basement and ground floor levels.
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x350_crop_center-center_75/1703-Palace-Court-Cam03_1.jpg Loading...
- 02 Sep 2016
PDP London has completed the conversion of 7 Cleveland Row from office to residential use, creating five no. three-bedroom apartments and one no. four-bedroom apartment.
The redevelopment of the buildings to Russell Court, retaining the existing elevation to Little St. James’s Street and converting the existing parking and bedsit accommodation to three no. three-bedroom family houses, a one-bedroom apartment and parking for the accommodation to both Cleveland Row and Russell Court has also been completed.
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x350_crop_center-center_75/6-Outdoor-lobby-PDPLondon-Grand-Garden-75.jpg Loading...14 Aug 2018
The 'Grand Garden' project is the major renovation of an existing residential estate in the Southern District of Hong Kong Island. The Client appointed PDP London to develop refurbishment schemes for the podium areas for Phase 2 of the project, including all exteriors and landscape, internal common spaces - inclusive of the clubhouse and residential tower lobbies - and signage.
- 11 Sep 2018
Previously an existing 8 storey office building, PDP London converted floors 1-6 into 13 new, high quality residential apartments for sale. The majority of the basement and ground floor are occupied by Pret A Manger and a dental surgery, which remained in place throughout construction.