- Chelsea Barracks Phase 2
- The Star & Garter
- Lillie Square
- One Church Square
- No 1. Queen Anne's Gate
- 26-27 Southampton Street
- Killynure Green
- 3-10 Grosvenor Crescent
- Ravensbourne House
- The Lansbury
- 21 Wapping Lane
- The Beecham
- Westminster Terrace
- Westminster Roppongi
- 9 King Street
- 39-45 Cadogan Gardens
- 195-197 Kings Road
- Cambridge House Hotel and Residences
- Park Crescent West
- Landmark on Robson
- Dovehouse Street Extra Care Home
- Grand Garden
- Hope House
- 25 Castlereagh Street
- Grosvenor Pl. Kamizono-cho
- Pavilion Road
- Cleveland Row and Russell Court
- Urban Design
- Culture + Leisure
- Tall Buildings
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x350_crop_center-center_75/Queripel-Office-1181-i006©AP-Exterior.jpg Loading...
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x350_crop_center-center_75/1777-PR-150701-Westbourne-Prop_01_reduced.jpg Loading...
- 08 May 2015
PDP London worked with Martin Brudnizki Design Studio to create the new Jamie Oliver concept restaurant in the iconic Covent Garden Market building.
Located in the North Hall of the Grade II* Listed building, the project contains open kitchens and wood burning ovens with a glazed enclosure.
- 06 May 2015
PDP London were commissioned to redesign 11 market stalls positioned around the Covent Garden Market building. The practice worked collaboratively with Millimetre, a creative and innovative design development and fabrication studio, and also with the stallholders themselves to create the modern barrows you see today.
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x350_crop_center-center_75/PuntaColorada_AerialCGI.jpg Loading...13 Aug 2018
PDP London was appointed as masterplan architect for this new 750ha, $900m investment resort in western Cuba, after winning an international competition with a collaboration between PDP London and DSC Group. The proposed development at Punta Colorada presents a unique opportunity to create one of the world’s finest golf destinations at the heart of a luxurious tropical resort. At the centre of the development, four 9-hole golf courses will allow visitors to create their own 18-hole course from any combination they choose. The central golf club will provide the spatial link between the four distinct golf experiences on offer—along with great views, food, drink, and relaxation.
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x540_crop_center-center_75/Market-Street-Visual-Flattened-copy.jpg Loading...30 Apr 2015
The Al Saad Square in Doha, covers an area of 11 acres and occupies a location with exceptional connectivity to the city centre and wider Doha.
PDP London’s masterplan aimed to maximise the strategic potential of the site comprised of new retail, commercial, residential and community facilities.
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x350_crop_center-center_75/Zara-Flagship_37F6084.jpg Loading...08 May 2015
PDP London were commissioned to design the new Zara flagship store as part of the Duke of York mixed-use project on King’s Road in Sloane Square.
A single 2500sqm anchor store has been created by converting and extending workshops dating from 1860 providing a dramatic backdrop, blending old and new with exposed original ceiling beams.
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x729_crop_center-center_75/Duke-Of-Yorks1126-i-024©AP-Exteriors.jpg Loading...
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x540_crop_center-center_75/Nelson-Road-pdpeast-8.jpg Loading...