- Chelsea Barracks Phase 2
- The Star & Garter
- Lillie Square
- One Church Square
- No 1. Queen Anne's Gate
- 26-27 Southampton Street
- Killynure Green
- 3-10 Grosvenor Crescent
- Ravensbourne House
- The Lansbury
- 21 Wapping Lane
- The Beecham
- Westminster Terrace
- Westminster Roppongi
- 9 King Street
- 39-45 Cadogan Gardens
- 195-197 Kings Road
- Cambridge House Hotel and Residences
- Park Crescent West
- Landmark on Robson
- Dovehouse Street Extra Care Home
- Grand Garden
- Hope House
- 25 Castlereagh Street
- Grosvenor Pl. Kamizono-cho
- Pavilion Road
- Cleveland Row and Russell Court
- Urban Design
- Culture + Leisure
- Tall Buildings
- 02 Nov 2015
The masterplan for Lamezia’s waterfront is envisioned to be a landmark development, based on the criteria of sustainability and respecting the site’s natural, built and cultural context. It is aimed at being a destination of choice for tourists and local residents, where people can enjoy an attractive, sustainable lifestyle and a plethora of recreational and waterfront focused amenities in a natural and scenic setting.
- 14 Nov 2017
PDP London was appointed to develop a feasibility and phasing strategy for the redevelopment of this mixed use retail and residential site into a new build 550 residential unit scheme including double basement car parks, retail, urban realm and leisure facilities.
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x540_crop_center-center_75/aerial-view-revision-A.jpg Loading...30 Apr 2015
The Al Saad Square in Doha, covers an area of 11 acres and occupies a location with exceptional connectivity to the city centre and wider Doha.
PDP London’s masterplan aimed to maximise the strategic potential of the site comprised of new retail, commercial, residential and community facilities.
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x350_crop_center-center_75/PuntaColorada_AerialCGI.jpg Loading...13 Aug 2018
PDP London was appointed as masterplan architect for this new 750ha, $900m investment resort in western Cuba, after winning an international competition with a collaboration between PDP London and DSC Group. The proposed development at Punta Colorada presents a unique opportunity to create one of the world’s finest golf destinations at the heart of a luxurious tropical resort. At the centre of the development, four 9-hole golf courses will allow visitors to create their own 18-hole course from any combination they choose. The central golf club will provide the spatial link between the four distinct golf experiences on offer—along with great views, food, drink, and relaxation.
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x350_crop_center-center_75/1405-27-MLP-riverside-offices-close-up0120.jpg Loading...
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x350_crop_center-center_75/Chelsea-Masterplan-Proposed.jpg Loading...30 Apr 2015
The Chelsea Masterplan sites in the heart of Chelsea represent a group of buildings that are either occupied by hospital uses or leased to others in the retail, commercial and residential sectors to generate nominal income.
PDP London was asked to establish the best way to develop the assets to derive a maximum residual value to fund the consolidation of the hospital facilities.
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x350_crop_center-center_75/1555PL003-P7-Proposed-Site-Plan.jpg Loading...
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x540_crop_center-center_75/1739_Azerbaijan_Park_usesall_00.jpg Loading...06 May 2015
PDP London worked on this 32acre development proposal for the Park District within the White City Masterplan in Baku, Azerbaijan.
The proposal delivers quality open space in form of new garden squares, new residential, flexible commercial and community facilities to benefit the local neighbourhood and the wider area.
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x350_crop_center-center_75/1804-Soar-Island-Aerial-150317.jpg Loading...