- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x540_crop_center-center_75/PDP-London_OpenStudio_Urban_Design_Workshop.jpg Loading...
- 11 Apr 2017
Urban Designer Soham De presents his Capital Idea for London's night time economy as part of the NLA's culture programme.
Hong Kong Studio15 Mar 2017
PDP London's Hong Kong Studio has gained support from the Urban Design Panel for their Empire Landmark Redevelopment in downtown Vancouver.
Hong Kong Studio10 Nov 2016
PDP London's Hong Kong Studio picks up ‘Best Residential’ at the Perspective A&D Trophy Awards for their Whitesands project in South Lantau, Hong Kong.
- 13 Oct 2016
WRK / LDN examines the future workspace requirements of London’s commercial, enterprise and industrial sectors, and sets out a series of key recommendations to ensure the future resilience of London through its provision of space and land for business.
Whitesands and Kau To Highland projects shortlisted22 Sep 2016
PDP London's Hong Kong Studio has had two projects shortlisted by Perspective for a 2016 Architecture & Design Trophy.
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x540_crop_center-center_75/Front-Cover-Model-Image.jpg Loading...12 Aug 2016
The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea’s Planning Committee has granted planning consent for the regeneration of a Brutalist 1970s car park site in the heart of Knightsbridge to provide the first ever high-end extra care residential development in Central London comprising 34 two-bed apartments with associated healthcare facilities.
- 09 Aug 2016
PDP London's Killynure Green project has picked up gold at the International Green Apple Awards held at The Crystal, London. The gold award was given for 'The Built Environment and Architectural Heritage' and celebrates the development's sustainable credentials.
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x350_crop_center-center_75/edgy-LOW-RISE_Page_3-1200x633.jpg Loading...29 Jul 2016
PDP London is delighted to be part of the network of practices supporting the London School of Architecture (LSA) and we are very proud of our LSA student Ian Campbell and the rest of the Architectural Agency Think Tank for producing a brilliant project and being named 'stand out students' of the London School of Architecture's inaugural year. It's been a fantastic first year and we've really enjoyed being involved.
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x350_crop_center-center_75/BuildingAwards2016_Reduced.jpg Loading...22 Jul 2016
PDP London's Killynure Green project in Belfast has been shortlisted for 'Housing Project of the Year' in the Building Awards 2016.
An evening of teamwork and nostalgic sporting events21 Jul 2016
Staff from PDP London's Chelsea and Belgravia studios spent Tuesday evening enjoying the beautiful sunshine in Battersea Park and participating in some classic sporting events such as the sack relay, tug of war, egg and spoon race and many others!
- 16 Jun 2016
PDP London has achieved planning permission for a contemporary fractal roof extension above an existing historical Grade II Listed façade.
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x350_crop_center-center_75/HouseOnTheRock_BuildAwards.jpg Loading...13 Jun 2016
PDP London has been awarded 'Best in Historic & Contemporary Architecture Integration 2016' in the BUILD 2016 Architecture Awards.
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x350_crop_center-center_75/Carryduff-Design-Intent-Serpentine-Path.jpg Loading...03 Jun 2016
We are delighted to announce that Killynure Green was awarded 'Best Social Housing Project' in the Royal Society of Ulster Architects (RSUA) Design Awards 2016, at the ceremony held in Belfast last week.
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x350_crop_center-center_75/1791_PR_1601-25_Image02.jpg Loading...
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x350_crop_center-center_75/Green-Register-Event-Killynure-Green.jpg Loading...
How to Improve the Sustainable Performance of a Project - London20 Apr 2016
Join PDP London and the Green Register on 7th July 17.00-19.00 at our King's Road office to learn about a series of tools that could make your life as a project designer easier.
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x350_crop_center-center_75/FINAL-TO-UPLOAD-WEB-FINAL.jpg Loading...13 Apr 2016
The New London Architecture are launching a new programme designed to support young talent across the industry. PDP London's Prachi Rampuria will be taking part in the launch pechakucha and will be presenting her capital ideas for London, 11th May 18.30-20.30.
- 10 Mar 2016
We are delighted to announce that our Killynure Green project was last week named Best Sustainable Development in the Chartered Institute of Housing Awards, Northern Ireland.
- 16 Feb 2016
Pavilion Road project reached the final six for the WAN Future Project Awards in the Residential category.
- 04 Feb 2016
Located in the southwestern corner of the Royal Hospital Chelsea grounds, the practice's scheme for Prince of Wales Yard has recently completed. This mixed-use project includes refurbishment and fit-out of three existing buildings to provide new offices for the Royal Hospital administration, workshops and welfare facilities for Hospital maintenance staff, and hobby rooms for the In-Pensioners.
- 18 Jan 2016
Killynure Green has been shortlisted in the Sustainable development category in the Chartered Institute of Housing Northern Ireland Awards 2016. The awards celebrate the best schemes from across Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
- 04 Jan 2016
PDP London's Barrows in Covent Garden have been chosen as a National Winner in the Pro-Tem category in the 2016 Civic Trust Awards.
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x350_crop_center-center_75/1791_PR_150625_RavensbourneFront02.jpg Loading...11 Dec 2015
PDP London has obtained planning for the first phase of Ravensbourne House project. The proposals seek to return the Victorian property situated in Keston, within the London Borough of Bromley, to its original residential use to provide 7 apartments with shared facilities and two new build contemporary extensions.
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x350_crop_center-center_75/1703-Palace-Court-Cam03_1.jpg Loading...09 Dec 2015
PDP London has gained planning permission for its sensitive proposal to develop a new residential scheme for Loxley Holdings Management Limited at 34 Palace Court. The site is situated in the City of Westminster’s Bayswater Conservation Area.
- 01 Dec 2015
Congratulations to the Hong Kong team which also includes, Atelier Ikebuchi, Noritaka Tatehana, Masatoshi Izumi and Toemon Sano.
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x350_crop_center-center_75/©MarlerMarler-flat1-195-kings-road-no-grill-5.jpg Loading...24 Nov 2015
195-197 King’s Road, a mixed-use project for Martin’s Properties, has won the What House? 2015 Bronze Award for Best Apartment scheme.
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x540_crop_center-center_75/1777-PR-150701-Westbourne-Prop_01.jpg Loading...18 Nov 2015
PDP London has obtained planning permission for a mixed-use scheme at 133-137 Westbourne Grove and 2 Pembridge Villas in Notting Hill for Frontier Estates.
- 02 Nov 2015
Thirty-nine excited families started a new chapter in their lives last week, after receiving their keys to Killynure Green in Carryduff near Belfast.
- 23 Oct 2015
PDP London has received planning permission for Park Crescent West, a high profile development in Marylebone.
- 07 Oct 2015
28 houses set in the tranquillity of the South Lantau shoreline have been recently completed by PDP London Hong Kong Studio. The contemporary design responds to its stunning surroundings and emanates the feeling of a holiday resort with the everyday comfort of a home.
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_540x350_crop_center-center_75/PDP-London-launch-image.jpg Loading...