Previously an existing 8 storey office building, PDP London converted floors 1-6 into 13 new, high quality residential apartments for sale. The majority of the basement and ground floor are occupied by Pret A Manger and a dental surgery, which remained in place throughout construction.
The existing plant on the roof has been reconfigured to allow for a roof terrace for the penthouse, which is accessed via a new staircase and opening roof light, directly from the penthouse apartment.
The apartment mix has been broken down into:
- - 1 x Penthouse, 3 bed (approx. 140sqm internal area with 26sqm external terrace)
- - 3 x 3-bed apartments (approx. 93sqm)
- - 3 x 2-bed apartments (approx. 74sqm) and
- - 6 x 1-bed apartments (ranging from 48-55sqm)
Expected sales values are £900k for a 1-bed apartment, £1.35m for a 2-bed apartment and £1.7m for a 3-bed apartment.
- London Borough of Southwark Pension Fund / TH Real Estate
- 15,145 sq ft