- 16 Jun 2016
PDP London has achieved planning permission for a contemporary fractal roof extension above an existing historical Grade II Listed façade.
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_700xAUTO_crop_center-center_75/HouseOnTheRock_BuildAwards.jpg Loading...13 Jun 2016
PDP London has been awarded 'Best in Historic & Contemporary Architecture Integration 2016' in the BUILD 2016 Architecture Awards.
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_700xAUTO_crop_center-center_75/Carryduff-Design-Intent-Serpentine-Path.jpg Loading...03 Jun 2016
We are delighted to announce that Killynure Green was awarded 'Best Social Housing Project' in the Royal Society of Ulster Architects (RSUA) Design Awards 2016, at the ceremony held in Belfast last week.
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_700xAUTO_crop_center-center_75/1791_PR_1601-25_Image02.jpg Loading...
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_700xAUTO_crop_center-center_75/1805-Badami-Cam01_1.jpg Loading...16 May 2016
PDP London, in collaboration with Gray Parikh Architects and Space Syntax, have made the winners list in the international design competition for the rejuvenation of Badami town precinct, organised by Catalytic Think Tank in Bangalore, India.
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_700xAUTO_crop_center-center_75/Green-Register-Event-Killynure-Green.jpg Loading...
How to Improve the Sustainable Performance of a Project - London20 Apr 2016
Join PDP London and the Green Register on 7th July 17.00-19.00 at our King's Road office to learn about a series of tools that could make your life as a project designer easier.
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_700xAUTO_crop_center-center_75/FINAL-TO-UPLOAD-WEB-FINAL.jpg Loading...13 Apr 2016
The New London Architecture are launching a new programme designed to support young talent across the industry. PDP London's Prachi Rampuria will be taking part in the launch pechakucha and will be presenting her capital ideas for London, 11th May 18.30-20.30.
- 10 Mar 2016
We are delighted to announce that our Killynure Green project was last week named Best Sustainable Development in the Chartered Institute of Housing Awards, Northern Ireland.
- 16 Feb 2016
Pavilion Road project reached the final six for the WAN Future Project Awards in the Residential category.
- 04 Feb 2016
Located in the southwestern corner of the Royal Hospital Chelsea grounds, the practice's scheme for Prince of Wales Yard has recently completed. This mixed-use project includes refurbishment and fit-out of three existing buildings to provide new offices for the Royal Hospital administration, workshops and welfare facilities for Hospital maintenance staff, and hobby rooms for the In-Pensioners.
- 18 Jan 2016
Killynure Green has been shortlisted in the Sustainable development category in the Chartered Institute of Housing Northern Ireland Awards 2016. The awards celebrate the best schemes from across Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
- 15 Jan 2016
New drone images of PDP London Hong Kong Studio's project, Whitesands have been produced by photographer, Eiicho Kano. The scheme for Swire Properties, which was completed at the end of last year, comprises of a 28-house development near the picturesque, Cheung Sha beach.
- 04 Jan 2016
PDP London's Barrows in Covent Garden have been chosen as a National Winner in the Pro-Tem category in the 2016 Civic Trust Awards.
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_700xAUTO_crop_center-center_75/1703-Palace-Court-Cam03_1.jpg Loading...09 Dec 2015
PDP London has gained planning permission for its sensitive proposal to develop a new residential scheme for Loxley Holdings Management Limited at 34 Palace Court. The site is situated in the City of Westminster’s Bayswater Conservation Area.
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_700xAUTO_crop_center-center_75/1791_PR_150625_RavensbourneFront02.jpg Loading...11 Dec 2015
PDP London has obtained planning for the first phase of Ravensbourne House project. The proposals seek to return the Victorian property situated in Keston, within the London Borough of Bromley, to its original residential use to provide 7 apartments with shared facilities and two new build contemporary extensions.
- 01 Dec 2015
Congratulations to the Hong Kong team which also includes, Atelier Ikebuchi, Noritaka Tatehana, Masatoshi Izumi and Toemon Sano.
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_700xAUTO_crop_center-center_75/©MarlerMarler-flat1-195-kings-road-no-grill-5.jpg Loading...24 Nov 2015
195-197 King’s Road, a mixed-use project for Martin’s Properties, has won the What House? 2015 Bronze Award for Best Apartment scheme.
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_700xAUTO_crop_center-center_75/1777-PR-150721-Westbourne-Prop_01-copy.jpg Loading...18 Nov 2015
PDP London has obtained planning permission for a mixed-use scheme at 133-137 Westbourne Grove and 2 Pembridge Villas in Notting Hill for Frontier Estates.
- 02 Nov 2015
Thirty-nine excited families started a new chapter in their lives last week, after receiving their keys to Killynure Green in Carryduff near Belfast.
- 23 Oct 2015
PDP London has received planning permission for Park Crescent West, a high profile development in Marylebone.
- 07 Oct 2015
28 houses set in the tranquillity of the South Lantau shoreline have been recently completed by PDP London Hong Kong Studio. The contemporary design responds to its stunning surroundings and emanates the feeling of a holiday resort with the everyday comfort of a home.
- 05 Oct 2015
Last Friday saw London’s architects congregate at Shoreditch Town Hall for a fantastic celebration in aid of The Museum of Architecture and Maggie’s Centres. Hats were the theme this year with some very impressive entries, the PDP London team had an amazing night.
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_700xAUTO_crop_center-center_75/Castlereagh-Website.jpg Loading...
- Image: http://pdplondon.com/assets/_700xAUTO_crop_center-center_75/PDP-London-launch-image.jpg Loading...
by Dave Hoggard13 Mar 2015
Ningbo is described as a second tier city which means it doesn't quite have the status of Shanghai about two hours drive to the north east, but with a population of almost eight million for the municipality and a history dating back to 4800BC it is by standards any other than in China a very large and busy city.
As with all Chinese cities an enormous amount of development is the norm. Driving in from the airport it is easy to see the layers and stages where this has taken place. There are areas built in the 70s and 80s which already are showing their age and look ready to be replaced.